Best Peanut Butter Cookies Ever (gluten free)
These are a little too sweet for my own taste, but my kids love them as they are. So easy, and they don’t require flour, so they’re gluten free.
Ingredients for 30-36 cookies
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a medium bowl, stir peanut butter and sugar together until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the baking soda, salt, and vanilla.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place them 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Press a criss-cross into the top using the back of a fork.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing (very carefully, because they break easily) to a wire rack to cool completely.
• See all the recipes I’ve posted on my tumblr here